More and more different devices are gaining access to schools’ networks, introducing the necessary security risks. It is vital therefore that your school makes the right choices as regards security. An excellent solution is Intel McAfee Antivirus. Your school can use the Intel McAfee Endpoint Security Suite, which is an extensive suite with numerous solutions tailored to your school’s needs. Moreover, in terms of price/quality, it is also an excellent product compared to the many expensive alternatives.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES?
The Endpoint Security Suite contains an antivirus as well as a firewall and antispyware. McAfee uses the so-called ‘intrusion prevention technologies’ to stop and remove malicious software. It protects systems and files against viruses and security risks. It detects and removes malware, and configures antivirus policies to manage quarantined items:
- Real-time antivirus scanning ensures that all systems, including remote locations, are protected from threats
- Protects against buffer overflow exploits that create vulnerabilities in Microsoft applications
- Uses the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator centralised management console to implement policy, manage security alerts, and review automated reporting
- Supported by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, it works 24/7 to protect against cyber threats in all vectors
- Detection and removal remove viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, including HTML text and attachments
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise scans faster, uses less memory, requires fewer CPU cycles, and protects better than any other anti-malware product
- Limits the risks and impact of a virus outbreak using the ePolicy Orchestrator
- Defends your desktops, laptops, and file servers against disruptions. Malware and hackers cannot disable McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Guards against buffer overflow exploits that focus on vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows operating system services and applications
MCAFEE AT YOUR SCHOOL?
We can arrange for your school to test this software. We offer a trial version to introduce you to the endless possibilities of this software. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org without obligation for an extensive product demonstration or explanation about the use of McAfee.